onsdag 18 februari 2015

You Are Still Not Ready


If you have been following NEW Writing Services’ blog since the beginning, I expect your reaction to be something like: Excuse me? Did you just say, I’m still not ready? I have the idea, the market knowledge, details, resources and a business plan. You are becoming more of a problem than a solution! Everything you are thinking is true, but someone once said, “When you do something you love, you never work a day in your life.” In a previous blog, “Success Now depends on you answering a Question”, I made it clear that you really need to know why you are turning your idea and skills into a business.

Now, it is time for you to validate that reason. It is about not starting when you NEED, but when you WANT. When you need money is a bad time to start, so is when you need something else. The only time you are ready is when you feel that your reason is actually a reality! Nobody is going to tell you when that is, except yourself. Don’t life to yourself about this! Your might regret it! You will know this within you, and I will recommend that you do it when you are true about why you are doing it. If you start a business when you need something, you are doom to fail. I still stand by my statement, “you are still not ready for your business”.

When you want to actually help people with the situation that your targeted group is in, then you are ready to start using your business plan to begin the process. In the “success now depends on you answering a question”, I provide an example of a legitimate reason:

“After going through rough time, I know how tough it is to move forward during rough period in our lives, I can relate to people in the same situation. I want to be a role model, and help people move from rough period of their lives to glory.”

The only time I’m ready to start the business is when it is factual that the reason is the only thing driving.  It is when this reason drives the will to run it, not when I need something.  Do you think you are ready?The only time I am ready is when I am driven by my motivation, nothing else!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar